Dermal Fillers: Juvéderm®
Liven Up Your Skin’s Appearance Without Surgical Downtime
Dermal fillers for natural-looking wrinkle correction
Dermal fillers are a quick, comfortable and easy way to achieve immediate results when desiring a more youthful appearance and correcting volume loss. Consult Jane Thomas, ARNP, and find out which dermal filler is best suited to your situation.
- Juvéderm® is used for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds (the facial lines that extend from your nose to the corners of your mouth)
- Juvéderm® is injected into the subsurface skin layer and improves your skin’s appearance by smoothing out and lifting it, adding volume and elasticity.
- Juvéderm® is a gel implant that contains hyaluronic acid that will be naturally absorbed by your body within a year.
Juvederm Voluma™ XC
- Voluma™ is a dermal filler that instantly adds volume to the cheek area.
- Voluma™ gives you a subtle lift to the cheek area, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years.
Juvederm Volbella® XC
- Volbella® adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines.
Juvederm Vollure™ XC
- Vollure™ softens moderate to severe parentheses lines (often know as “smile lines”) and wrinkles to produce subtle, long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
Juvederm Ultra XC
- Ultra XC helps plump and add fullness to thin lips.
Before & After Images for Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are used for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds (the facial lines that extend from your nose to the corners of your mouth).