Take Time for Yourself – And Your Skin.
Schedule a facial today.
Our esthetician creates a relaxing and restorative experience that smoothes and nourishes your skin.
- Acne Fresh and Clean Treatment: Purifying inflamed and congested pores with cleansing and salicylic exfoliants.
- Calming: Sensitive skin needs customized care. Our facial soothes, smoothes and softens your skin.
- Hydrating: Our moisturizing protocol uses growth factors to stimulate collagen and exfoliants to turnover dry dull skin cells.
- Signature Renewal: Catering to your needs, DOCs delivers an intensely rejuvenizing layered treatment combining a Black Masque with purifying earth clays and potent anti-oxidant Vitamin C. Glowing toned results.
- Vitamin C Firming: Formulated with vitamin C and amino acids, this masque exfoliates skin and protects skin from free-radical damage while tightening, detoxifying, and restoring the appearance of a firm, youthful, radiant complexion.
- Detox: Cleanse your skin with this deep pore facial designed to reduce the appearance of oily, congested skin. Clarifying ingredients help to detoxify, purify and promote a more even skin tone. Recommended for mature skin.
Perfect in conjunction with other skincare treatments.
Dermaplaning, also called epidermal leveling, is a procedure that involves scraping the skin at a 45 degree angle using a scalpel like device called a dermablade to remove the uppermost layer of dead skin cells and fine vellus hair. It is a physical exfoliation that, unlike scrubs or microdermabrasion, provides the added benefit of removing “peach fuzz” from the face. The procedure is performed by our licensed aesthetician who has been specially trained.
There are many benefits to dermaplaning.
Once we get into our 30s, the natural cell turnover process begins to slow down causing some individuals to have up to 90 days of dead skin cells layered upon the surface. This build up accentuates the appearance of wrinkles, dulls the skin tone and results in makeup looking “cakey”.
During this time, we also produce more vellus hair or peach fuzz. Clinical research suggests that men who shave everyday look younger longer. Daily shaving removes the hair and dead skin cells which make a man appear more youthful in the beard area.
Dermaplaning immediately rejuvenates the skin leaving it smooth, supple, and vibrant. It is highly effective for smoothing rough texture and minimizing the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars. Dermaplaning does not use chemicals or abrasive devices.
This removal of the skin barrier allows for even and increased penetration of active ingredients in both the treatment and patient’s home care products. Dermaplaning is an excellent preparation to enhance the effectiveness of chemical peels and laser procedures. It is also used post-peel to remove remaining shedding skin once the peel has concluded.
Patients love the way their skin feels and looks immediately following treatment. It is truly an instant gratification experience. Makeup glides on beautifully following treatment, so it is often requested by clients prior to important events.
Dermaplaning is a safe and effective anti-aging procedure that provides instant results that can last up to four weeks.
Brighten Up Your Look.
Customized chemical peels to tone and treat.
Chemical peels can be used to improve skin tone, texture and clarity to regain that youthful glow. Peels are also beneficial in treating conditions such as acne and hyperpigmentation, as well as fine lines. DOCs offers chemical peels with a range of strengths, designed to produce customized degrees of exfoliation.
- SkinMedica Illumize® peel:Same-day peel brightens your skin with little down time.
- SkinMedica Salicylic acid 20% peel: Gently removes dead skin cells to provide great and expedient results to patients suffering from mild to moderate acne.
- Skinceuticals Pigment Balancing peel: Targeting the appearance of uneven skin tone to improve photodamage and acne-related discoloration.
- Skinceuticals Micro peel: Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, visible skin imperfections, and visible signs of photodamage.